Sebali Restaurant is an ideal setting to allow you to relax, unwind and witness the beautiful emerald-green rice terraces of Sebali village. Come and enjoy our lunch, afternoon tea, happy hours, dinner and romantic candle lit dinner. We also offer Balinese cooking class to give you an experience of Balinese life and culture. Our master chef prepares a wide selection of modern Asian cuisine combined with refined list of wines and special cocktail to complement each meal.
Located on Level 2, with a magnificent view of rice terraces and coconut trees, guests may enjoy the food and beverage selections from Sebali Restaurant; both indoor – in the comfortable restaurant and bar – or outdoor by the pool. Savour local and international delights at Sebali restaurant and bar which offers a casual and contemporary ambience for guests to enjoy lunch or dinner with family and friends.
Size : 12m x 7m.
Opening Hours : 09.00am - 09.00pm.
Capacity : 60 seats.
Sebali Weekly Dinner Event
• Saturday, Balinesse BBQ, Salad, BBQ, Dessert, 1 bottle of beer, IDR 250.000++/ Pax (Live BBQ)
• Fullmoon Charity Dinner, once in a month every fullmoon bali calender (with Balinese dance performance), Menu Royal Balinese Tempeh Megibung IDR 350.000/ Pax
• Blackmoon Charity Dinner, once in a month every blackmoon bali calender (with Balinese dance performance), Menu Tempeh Megibung IDR 350.000/ Pax
Private Dinner Package
• Candle Light Dinner at Lounge/ Private Pool Villa/ Main Pool Side/ Pool Bar ; IDR 1.500.000,-/couple (appetizer, main course, dessert, a bottle of wine, decoration, VIP waiter)
• Romantic Dinner at Sebali Restaurant, Lounge/ Private Pool Villa/ Main Pool Side/ Pool Bar; IDR 1.000.000,- / couple (appetizer, main course, dessert, 2 glass of wine, decoration, VIP waiter)
• BBQ Private at Private Pool Villa ; IDR 700.000/ couple, Live BBQ, Salad, BBQ, Dessert and a glass of wine/ beer/ Cocktail,free mineral water ,decoration, VIP Waiter